Běhej lesy Brdy
First stop of Běhej lesy running series leads to CHKO Brdy. Enjoy deep forest of former military district Brdy, after 70 years newly opened for public. Short way from Prague or Pilsen makes Brdy attractive destination and running adventure of the season awaits. We run out from village Skořice, so do not forget to spice up your life and be there!
PLACE: Skořice, former VÚ Brdy, Plzeňský region
TIME LIMITATION: 8 hours (44 km), 3 hours (22 km), 2,5 hours (12 km)
SURFACE: tarmac, gravel, forest track
ROUTE AND PROFILE
Elevation short route - 181m.
Elevation long route - 359m.
Elevation extra long route - 846m.
Elevation PVZP FénixRun 5 km - 108m.
Route 12 km in GPX format to download here.
Route 22 km in GPX fromat to download here.
Route 44 km in GPX format to download here.
Route PVZP FÉNIXRUN 5 km in GPX format to download here.
- 8.00 AM Opening of the complex and issue of start numbers
- 8.45 AM Official warm-up
- 9.00 AM START 44 KM
- 10.20 AM Official warm-up for children
- 10.30-11.15 AM Start of children's races
- 11.30 AM Announcement of children's races
- 12.10 PM Official warm-up for PVZP FÉNIXRUN
- 12.20 PM Start of PVZP FÉNIXRUN
- 1.20 PM Official warm-up for adults
- 1.30 PM Start of the race for 22 km
- 1.40 PM Start of the race for 12 km
- 2.00 PM PVZP FÉNIXRUN raffle
- 3.30 PM Announcement of the absolute winners of the 12 and 22 km races
- 4.00-5.00 PM Announcement of category winners and Tandem teams, Slowmotion + raffle
- 5.00 PM Limit for finishing the race
Race bib distribution finishes 30 minutes before the start of a given race. We recommend that you arrive earlier so that you don’t have to wait in a queue and have enough time.
For registrations of new race participants and for changes in registrations, we recommend that you arrive at least an hour before the start of a given race!
Winner announcement times are indicative only and are subject to change based on when the runners finish in individual races.
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR RACE FEE:
- A race bib with a timing chip and presents from partners
- Medals made by Czech Mint in a magnetic blister pack
- Changing rooms, a left luggage space, mobile toilets, washing troughs
- Refreshments on the course and in the finish (Enervit isotonic drink and energy tablets, water, fruits)
- Medical service
- Participation medal
- A text message with your finishing time
- A photograph and a diploma to download for free
- Partners’ market stalls with refreshments
- First three winners on individual courses, winners in individual categories, three best Tandem teams and the Slowmotion winner will get a prize
|On-line registration||On-line registration||Registration on the spot|
|ROUTE||1. - 600. REGISTRATION||601.+ REGISTRATION|
|Race for adults
- for single
|700 CZK||800 CZK||900 CZK|
|Race for adults
- for 2 and more in one order
|650 CZK||750 CZK|
|PVZP FénixRun (capacity 300 runners)||350 CZK||350 CZK|
|1. - 100. REGISTRATION||101.+ REGISTRATION|
|Extra long run
- for single
|1000 CZK||1100 CZK||1200 CZK|