BĚHEJ LESY SLAVKOVSKÝ LES
In 2018, it was run for the first time in a beautiful location between the spa towns of Mariánské and Františkovy Lázně and Karlovy Vary. Start from Lovecký zámeček Kladská and head to the magical Slavkov Forest among the extensive peat bogs and after the race, replenish your minerals from the local healing springs. The first race Běhej lesy offers an oasis of calm without a mobile signal! Don't lie in the Běhej lesy.
PLACE: Kladská, Mariánské Lázně, Karlovy Vary Region
TIME LIMIT: 2.5 hours (24 km), 2 hours (11 km)
SURFACE: terrain, gravel, forest roads
Route and profile
Non-competitive running or walking for young and old, for accompaniment of competitors, the handicapped or for those who do not yet dare to take the classic routes of the Běhej lesy series.
- 9:00 start of registrations for children's races + VoltaRUN
- 9:45 warm-up for children
- 10:00 start of children's races
- 10:45 warm-up VoltaRUN
- 11:00 start VoltaRUN
- 11:00 start of registrations for a long route
- 11:15 announcement of the winners of the children's races
- 11:45 warm-up for adults
- 12:00 start of the race 24 km
- 12:00 start of registrations for a short route (1st wave)
- 12:45 warm-up for adults
- 13:00 start of the race 11 km (1st wave)
- 13:00 start of registrations for a short route (2nd wave)
- 13:45 warm up for adults
- 14:00 start of the race 11 km (2nd wave)
- 16:00 limit for finishing the last competitor
What does the entry fee include
- Start number with measuring chip and gifts from partners
- Name on the start number if you register and pay no later than 16.5.
- Cloakroom, storage room, mobile toilets, washbasins
- Refreshments on the track and at the finish (Enervit ion drink and energy tablets, water, fruit)
- Health service
- Participant wooden medal
- SMS with target time
- Photos and diploma for free download
- Sales stands of partners with refreshments
- The first three competitors on each route, the category winners, the three best Tandem teams and the VoltaRunners winners will receive material prizes
|On-line registration||On-line registration||On-site registration|
|ROUTE||1. - 500. REGISTRATION||501.+ REGISTRATION|
- for individuals
|500 Kč||600 Kč||700 Kč|
- for 2 or more people within 1 order
|400 Kč||500 Kč|
|VoltaRUN (capacity of 200 competitors)||250 Kč||250 Kč|
- You can find the rules of the race and information about team competitions here.
- proof of vaccination when:
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the first dose of vaccine was given, but not more than 90 days if the second dose has not been given,
- at least 22 days have elapsed since the first dose of vaccine was given, but not more than 9 months if the second dose has been given, or
- at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have elapsed since the administration of the vaccine dose in the case of a single dose schedule
- a negative PCR test, not older than 7 days or a negative POC antigen test, not older than 3 days (antigen test must be performed at an official sampling center, self-test cannot be accepted),
- a document, ie a medical report of a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease less than 180 days ago,
- the test is not required for children under 6 years of age.
We cannot accept tests from the employer unless this test has been performed by a representative of a professional laboratory, from which you will directly provide confirmation of a negative PCR / POC antigen test.
ATTENTION! POC antigenic or PCR testing on site will not be possible. Arrive at the race with the test result, so you can be sure that you can participate.
It is mandatory to have the mouth and nose covered with a respirator or nano drape in the area of the start corridor and background.
Feel free to remove the respirator / nano drape for the race itself.
Don't forget that in the Slavkov Forest we are a long way from the signal, so you won't connect to the Internet. Have the necessary documents ready, downloaded from your mobile phone or printed on paper.