BĚHEJ LESY KARLŠTEJN
Do you like a real adventure and terrain that will really entertain you and not just give it to you for free? So this is Běhej lesy Karlštejn the right nut for you! It will take you to the normally inaccessible limestone quarry Great America. You will walk right inside the impressive canyon with the lake, where, for example, Lemonade Joe took place. On the long route, you will literally enjoy the royal views of the Gothic castle Karlštejn, which was built by the Roman emperor Charles IV. in the 14th century. Be king, Run the woods!
PLACE: Bubovice, Central Bohemian Region
TIME LIMIT: 3 hours (19 km), 2.5 hours (13 km)
SURFACE: unpaved roads
Route and profile
- 10:00 Opening of the complex and start of issue numbers / registrations
- 11:15 Warm-up children's races
- 11: 30-12: 15 START CHILDREN'S RACE
- 12:30 Announcement of Dr.Max children's races, children's raffle
- 13:15 Warm-up PVZP FénixRun
- 13:30 Start PVZP FénixRun
- 14:45 Warm-up for adults
- 15:00 START 19 km - 1st wave
- 15:10 START 19 km - 2nd wave
- 15:20 START 13 km - 1st wave
- 15:30 START 13 km - 2nd wave
- 15:45 Raffle PVZP FénixRun
- 17:00 Announcement
- 17: 30-18: 00 Raffle (start according to the finish of the last competitor)
- 18:00 Limit for finishing the last competitor
The issue of numbers always ends 30 minutes before the start of the race. However, we recommend that you arrive earlier so that you do not have to wait in line
WHAT INCLUDES THE ENTRY FEE:
- Start number with measuring chip and gifts from partners
- Name on the starting number when registering and paying the entry fee no later than 1.5.
- Cloakroom, storage room, mobile toilets, washbasins
- Refreshments on the track and at the finish (Enervit ion drink and energy tablets, water, fruit)
- Health service
- Participant wooden medal
- SMS with target time
- Photos and diploma for free download
- Sales stands of partners with refreshments
- The first three competitors on each route, the category winners, the top three Tandem teams and the Slow Motion winners will receive material prizes
|On-line registrace||On-line registrace||Registrace na místě|
|TRASA||1. - 1000. REGISTRACE||1001.+ REGISTRACE|
- pro jednotlivce
|600 Kč||700 Kč||800 Kč|
- pro 2 a více osob v rámci 1 objednávky
|550 Kč||650 Kč|
|PVZP FénixRun (kapacita 300 závodníků)||250 Kč||250 Kč|
When buying the whole series within 1 order, the price of the entry fee is CZK 500. You will pay only CZK 4,000 for all races. When buying 4 races within 1 order, the entry fee is 550 CZK. You will pay a total of CZK 2,200 for selected races.
Without paying the entry fee, the application is invalid. The entry fee must be paid on the day of application. If the organizer does not receive the entry fee within three days of registration, the application will be canceled.
Until Sunday 15.5. it is possible to pay the entry fee by bank transfer or card. From Monday to Wednesday (16.5.-18.5.) Only by card.
Until Friday 6.5. the transfer of the entry fee to another competitor or the transfer of the entry fee to another race is charged at CZK 100, the change of route is free. Registration changes after Friday 6.5. are charged CZK 200, route change CZK 100.
You can transfer the entry fee / change your route automatically after logging in to your SportID account. Just click on the button here in the section of my application: Change order. Detailed step-by-step instructions can be found in the menu: Re-registration and entry fee changes. From 19.5. it is no longer possible to change the registration online, but at the race site 21.5. in the registration tent. In this case, take the printed original order with you.
Deposits of competitors who do not participate will not be refunded. If the race is not held, the entry fee is non-refundable.
You can find the rules of the race and information about team competitions here.