BĚHEJ LESY JIZERSKÁ
Run through the famous places of legendary XC-skiing race Jizerska 50 in the summer. Put your running shoes on and start on the 26th of August from Bedrichov. You can choose from these distances: 11, 23 or ultra 50 km.
DATE: Saturday 26/08/2023
PLACE: Bedřichov, Liberec Region, Czech Republic
TIME LIMIT: 8 hours (50 km), 3,5 hours (23 km), 3 hours (11 km)
TERRAIN: gravel/forest roads – 20%, asphalt road – 60%, concrete – 20%
ROUTE AND PROFILE
11 km - elevation 167 m.
23 km - elevation 361 m.
50 km - elevation 817 m.
PVZP FénixRun 5 km - elevation 99 m.
Route 11 km in GPX format to download here.
Route 23 km in GPX format to download here.
Route 50 km in GPX format to download here.
Trasa PVZP FénixRun 5 km in GPX format to download here.
CONTI SPEED SECTION
New at Běhej lesy is the Conti Speed Section, a speed premium of 500 meters, the start and the end will be marked by Continental flags. Runners will compete on a short and long route. The winner (1 man and 1 woman from each distance) will receive a voucher worth CZK 5,000 to buy new tires from Continental.
- 16-20 PM Registrations and start of issue numbers (all tracks)
- 7.00 AM Opening of the complex and start of issue numbers/registrations
- 8.30 AM Warm-up 50 km
- 8.45 AM START 50 km
- 9.00 AM Warm-up children's races
- 9.15-10 AM START CHILDREN'S RACE Dr. Max
- 10.15 AM Announcement of Dr. Max children's races, children's raffle
- 10.45 AM Warm-up for adults
- 11.00 AM START 11 km
- 11.15 AM Warm-up for adults
- 11.30 AM START 23 km
- 12.05 PM Warm-up PVZP FénixRun
- 12.20 PM Start PVZP FénixRun
- 13.45 PM Raffle PVZP FénixRun
- 14.00 PM Announcement of absolute winners
- 15.00-16.30 PM Announcement of winnerst of categories, tandem teams, Slowmotion, Queen and King of Jizera Mountains + Raffle
- 16.45 PM Limit for finishing the last competitor
Limit on 50 km track: Smědava 13:45, after this limit you cannot continue further in the race (pick-up bus arrival 13:00, departure 14:00).
Issue of start number ends always 30 minutes before start of following race. However, we recommend to come earlier, so you do not have to wait in the queue.For new registrations and changes in registrations we recommend you to come no later than one hour before start of your race.
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR RACE FEE:
- A race bib with a timing chip and presents from partners
- Medals made by Czech Mint in a magnetic blister pack
- Changing rooms, a left luggage space, mobile toilets, washing troughs
- Refreshments on the course and in the finish (Enervit isotonic drink and energy tablets, water, fruits)
- Medical service
- Participation medal
- A text message with your finishing time
- A photograph and a diploma to download for free
- Partners’ market stalls with refreshments
- First three winners on individual courses, winners in individual categories, three best Tandem teams and the Slowmotion winner will get a prize
|On-line registration||On-line registration||On the spot|
|ROUTE||1. - 1000. REGISTRACE||1001.+ REGISTRACE|
|11 km / 23 km
- for individuals
|CZK 700||CZK 800||CZK 900|
|11 km / 23 km
- for 2 and more runners in one order
|CZK 650||CZK 750|
|PVZP FénixRun (capacity 350 runners)||CZK 350||CZK 350|
|1 to 150 REGISTRATION||151+ REGISTRATION|
- for individuals
|CZK 1000||CZK 1100||CZK 1200|
The registration is not valid without a payment. The registration fee must be paid within 3 days, otherwise, the registration will be cancelled.
You can register online until the 23th of August. Payment can be made by bank transfer (only until the 20th of August) or by credit/debit card.
The starting fee is nonrefundable.
CHILDREN'S RACE DR. MAX
Part of the running day is also childrens running races.
KING AND QUEEN OF JIZERA MOUNTAINS
You have participated in the winter Jizerská 50 in 2023, and now you are also preparing for Běhej lesy Jizerská. In that case, you will be included in the scoring competition for the King and Queen of Jizera Mountains! You can compete for the title, whether you choose the 50 km route or run a relaxed 11 km.
The scoring will take into account the length of the route, the number of participants (separately for men and women) who embark on that particular route, and your placement according to gender. Your achievements in both winter and summer races will be included in the overall results.
At the Běhej lesy Jizerská race, the best man and the best woman will be crowned as the King and Queen of Jizera Mountains.
You can find the results from previous years and more detailed rules on the jiz50.cz.
In Bedřichov, there are six official parking lots. The parking lots will be filled gradually (1-6), starting from the closest to the stadium. The earlier you arrive, the closer you will park to the stadium. Detailed information about the parking lot locations can be found on the website of the Bedřichov municipality. The capacity of the parking lots is limited, and the ones farther away from the start will take 10-15 minutes to reach on foot. Parking outside the designated parking lots is prohibited.
On Friday, there will be a possibility to park for 20 minutes free of charge at the central parking lot P1 for picking up race bibs. Parking at the bus turnaround near the stadium is not allowed.
ORGANIZER JIZERSKÁ 50 RUN
SKI KLUB Jizerská padesátka